Careers Renewals Specialist
A position has arisen in our renewals team for a specialist based in our Coventry branch
Added: 29 June 2020
A position has arisen in our Renewals team for a specialist based in our Coventry branch.
The Renewals Specialist role is responsible for supporting the trade cycle management in the Coventry CMA. Through strong telephone skills and impeccable organisation, the individual who is successful in gaining this role will be a vital part of our new car success in the Midlands.
The right candidate will be someone who is customer-focussed, agile enough to recognise an opportunity with fast-moving marketing campaigns, and able to communicate with all. They will be able to demonstrate attention to detail, have the ability to provide customer confidence through understanding their requirements, and be able to guide them through the buying process.
Key attributes needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is essential
- Ability to comply with all company and manufacturer policies and procedures
- Champion in customer service
- Must be self-motivated and have an enthusiastic personality
- A true desire to achieve targets in a fast-paced environment
- Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word
- Able to demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm together with a willingness to contribute to the team and (more importantly) customers
- Ability to listen well, influence and persuade
- Able to convince others in both positive and negative circumstances
- Able to liaise with managers of various branches
- Must be flexible to work weekends if and when required
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow all cookies". You can adjust your cookie settings at any time in your browser preferences. Find out more