Ford Careers CV Sales Manager
Commercials sales manager.
Added: 07 September 2020
CV SALES MANAGER
As a Transit Centre sales manager based at Crayford, you will be responsible for managing a dynamic and fast-paced sales department, focusing on achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst ensuring that each customer receives outstanding customer service.
• Maintain standards of performance of the sales team through effective coaching and performance management.
• Recruit and select the sales team members in line with organisational and group requirements.
• Manage the mix and specification of new & used products based on sales trends, local market intelligence and the allocation
and production constraints.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through the understanding and adherence to customer satisfaction indicators within your centre.
• Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective and consistent events / campaigns.
• Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the local market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
• Liaise with other departments to maintain the accuracy of the customer database.
We are looking for individuals that possess the following attributes:
• Strong experience, gained from a similar management role within branded commercial vehicle or car dealerships is essential
• The ability to draw the best performance from the people you manage and /or interact with, in a manner that builds relationships and team spirit.
• Prioritises the need to have an understanding of the relevant consumer and local market influences.
• Possesses an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business and the Brand.
• Ensures procedures and attitudes are in place throughout their area of responsibility to deliver excellent levels of service.
• Experience of effectively analysing and interpreting all types of commercial data, to accurately diagnose and put in place appropriate solutions to ensure business success and growth.
• Has the ability to anticipate and act proactively as well as responsively.
In return for your achievements, we will reward you with a competitive basic salary and exceptional earning potential. Also on offer are opportunities for on-going development, investment in brand training, an industry leading benefits package including car, and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK’s leading automotive groups.
Are you the one?
If you feel you have what it takes and want to know more, please email Mohammad.Ali@allenford.com
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow all cookies". You can adjust your cookie settings at any time in your browser preferences. Find out more