It’s important to assure you of the thorough Health & Safety procedures we have in place to help keep our customers and staff safe and healthy, while providing all of our usual facilities & services for you.
We also want you to be comfortable and confident while visiting us.
• We offer you a warm welcome but we are now practising a non-handshake policy
• We have reduced staff numbers in dealerships by asking some to work from home
• Staff in dealerships are asked to avoid close contact
• Our staff wash with soap & water or sanitise their hands thoroughly & frequently
• The cleaning staff have stepped up the frequency & intensity of their work
• Hand sanitiser & boxes of tissues are available for you throughout the dealership
• Our staff are using hand sanitisers, steering wheel covers, gloves, seat covers, and other relevant products best suited to their role and work
• We have anti-bacterial wipes and frequently wipe down the interior of vehicles in the showroom and in demonstration vehicles before and after test drives
• Similarly, our technicians wipe the interior tactile elements of customers’ cars before and after working on them
• We discourage employees from using other employees’ work spaces, tools and equipment
• If there are any sick employees, they are told to stay home sick and work from home if desired
Although the situation is worrying, we can reassure you that our management is monitoring the situation closely and following Government guidance so that you can still enjoy your visit to us.
We are open for business as usual and will provide updates as the situation changes.
Thank you for your continued business and understanding during this difficult time.
Allen Motor Group